Republican Presidential Nominee Mitt Romney announced his choice of Vice Presidential running mate as Wisconsin Representative Paul Ryan. Ryan is best known for his work as chairman of the House Budget Committee. This is particularly damaging to Democrats as they have not produced a budget in the last four years. The Democrats in Congress will not even vote for the President’s budgetary proposals.
Fiscal knowledge and acumen are a very weak are in the Democrat Party. They do not want the American public to understand their real agenda.
Compared to the Democrat Vice President, Joe Biden, Ryan compares more than favorably.
- Brain Power – Ryan has proven to be very intelligent. Biden has continually embarrassed the American people with stupid statements and an IQ level near that of concrete.
- Foreign Relations – Paul Ryan knows the locations of the southern and northern borders of USA. Biden knows the location of the nearest bar.
- Fiscal Issues – Paul Ryan has shown that he knows more about the current financial shape of the nation than either Obama or Biden. Ryan has proposed common sense, workable budgets, where Obama and Biden have done nothing.
- Regulatory Issues – Paul Ryan wants to take the regulatory shackles off American employers. Obama and Biden’s policies are shutting down US companies, and sending jobs overseas.
- Job Creation – Paul Ryan has proposed workable plans on how to turn the American entrepreneurial talents loose to create jobs and rescue our nation from the current mismanagement of Obama and Biden. Obama and Biden show no understanding of the economy and the job creation process.
- National Finance – Paul Ryan has the intellectual power and management expertise to create a common sense budget proposal. Obama and Biden have not had a budget, yet.
With the choice of Paul Ryan, Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has made it clear that the Republican campaign will be all about fixing our nation financially. Under the Democrats, there has not even been a budget, even when they controlled both the Senate and the House.
It is time to get our nation off ground zero and back into the stratosphere. By choosing Paul Ryan as a running mate, this is exactly what Mitt Romney is proposing.
It is time to light the candle of creativity, and stop suffocating our nation in government regulations.