Anybody can write a blog about politics, social issues, economics, or sports. Well, maybe not anybody, but there are a whole lot of blogs out there for that kind of stuff. Much of what you read is angry, or self-congratulatory.
It is time for some good news, and after looking around for fifteen minutes, I have collected several articles on the internet which, I am sure, you will be overjoyed to read.
- The Atlanta Braves beat the Colorado Rockies. Yeah! Baseball season is back, along with all the inside stuff you get on the radio. If you like naps, you will love baseball season, and the latest Chipper Jones argument with a Rockies pitcher.
- The economy is looking better as economists think they see a future where the slowdown is over. Talk about hope!
- Female breasts are bigger than ever! What can I say, except that they didn’t address the growing butt size in America. Oh, well. Take what you can get while you can.
- Austerity is a dirty word in Europe according to the latest elections. Some will see this as bad news, but the thing is that Europe is not changing, at all. Now, Europe was once wired to self-destruct in genocidal wars every quarter century, but American influence has changed that bad habit substantially. We gotta see the bright side for our EU cousins.
- Putin seeks close US ties... Yeah, right! It sounds like good news, but it is probably the same old stuff.
Maybe that’s enough good news for one day. I wouldn’t want you to overdo the good feelings.